Redeem Gift Certificate Here
Weather Policy, Terms and Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
- 15 days prior to sail booked: You may cancel and receive a refund minus a $25 service fee.
- Within 5 to 15 days of sail booked: You can reschedule your sail up to October 31st of the next years sailing season and no refund will be made available.
- Within 5 days of sail booked: No re-booking and no refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early as we will set sail five minutes past your scheduled sailing time. If you do not arrive by five minutes past your scheduled departure (even by one minute) no refund will be made available. This policy is designed to make sure everyone gets their proper sailing time as with a tight schedule we cannot delay our departure.
- If you cannot make your sail for any reason, for example. illness, lost luggage, traffic, delayed subway’s, etc. you will be able to join any public non-private sail that has seats available within two hours of that sail as long as there is already a booking. For example, if the 6pm sail already has two people booked you may request to join that sail after 4pm. This offer is valid for the same year of your originally booked sail and will expire on October 31st of that same year.
Weather Policies, Terms and Conditions
- Tribeca Sailing NYC reserves the right to cancel any sail due to adverse weather conditions. Adverse conditions include but are not limited to: excessive winds, thunder and lightning storms and other extreme conditions. We will make every attempt to notify you two hours prior to your sail if there will be a cancellation. There may be times when we are not able to contact you with two hours notice. Only the captain of the vessel can cancel a sail due to weather conditions.
- If Tribeca Sailing NYC cancels you sail due to adverse weather conditions you will receive an email voucher valid until October 31st of the following sailing season. If your entire party has arrived in New York by airline and cannot book another sail during your stay we will make an exception to our cancellation policy and offer you a full refund minus a $25 service fee.
- Please note that sailing will occur during the following conditions: Light rain, cloudy skies, cold or hot temperatures and humid conditions. Click here for more details.
- Re-booked sails are not able to be changed or cancelled.
- Tribeca Sailing NYC cannot be responsible for last minute mechanical failures. If you sail is cancelled for mechanical reason you will receive a full refund.
- Length of time for each sail is flexible in nature due to tides, winds and other weather conditions. Sailing NYC cannot be held responsible for sails that end earlier or later than scheduled. There are no full or partial refunds for sails ending prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- Safety is our priority. Tribeca Sailing NYC strongly recommends that each passenger wear a USCG approved Life Jacket. New York State law requires persons under the age of 14 must wear a Life Jacket. Parents or guardians are responsible for determining if a minor ages 14-17 must wear a Life Jacket. Adults 18 years old and up have the sole responsibility to decide if they wish or wish not to wear a Life Jacket. If you wish to wear a Life Jacket one will be made available. The person booking the sail is required to inform everyone in their party about our life vest policy prior to boarding.
- Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Infants and children regardless of age are considered in the six person maximum. This is requirement by the USCG.
- All passengers, parents or guardians are required to sign a release form. No passenger will be allowed go sailing without signing the release form. Refusal to sign a release form will not result in a refund.
- Tribeca Sailing NYC will not sail with just one person signed up for a specific time slot without obtaining prior approval prior to making a reservation.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
- Gift Certificates are valid until the end of the following sailing season regardless of the time stamp on certificate. For example if purchased May of 2018, the certificate is valid until the October 31st of the 2019 sailing season. All gift certificates have a face value and may require additional payment if set prices are increased.