Redeem Gift Certificate Here Terms and Conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- 60 Day prior to sail booked: You may cancel and receive a refund minus a $20 service fee.
- Within 24 days of sail booked: You can reschedule your sail up until October 31st of the next years sailing season and no refund will be made available.
- Within 5 days of sail booked: No rebooking and no refund.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early as we will set sail five minutes past your scheduled sailing time. If you do not arrive by 5 minutes past your scheduled departure there will be no refund and no possibility to re-book your sail even if you call ahead to say you are running late.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable.
Terms, Conditions and Weather Policies
- Length of time for each sail is flexible in nature due to tides, winds and other weather conditions. Sailing NYC cannot be held responsible for sails that end earlier or later than scheduled.
- Tribeca Sailing NYC reserves the right to cancel any sail due to adverse weather conditions. Adverse conditions include but are not limited to: excessive winds, thunder and lightning storms and other extreme conditions.
- Cancelled sails due to adverse weather conditions will receive an email voucher valid until October 31st of the following sailing season. For example: if cancelled May 1st 2016, the certificate is valid until the October 31st 2017. If your entire party has arrived in NY by airline and cannot book another sail during your stay we may make exceptions to our policies. Re-booking of sails not available during April, November or December.
- Please note that sailing will occur during the following conditions: Light rain, cloudy skies, cold or hot temperatures and humid conditions. Click here for more details.
- Tribeca Sailing NYC cannot be responsible for last minute mechanical failures. A full refund minus a small service charge will be offerd for mechanical failure.
- Safety is our priority. Tribeca Sailing NYC strongly recommends that each passenger wear a USCG approved Life Jacket. New York State law requires persons under the age of 13 to wear a Life Jacket. Parents or guardians are responsible for determining if a minor ages 13-17 must wear a Life Jacket. Adults 18 years old and up have the sole responsibility to decide if they wish or wish not to wear a Life Jacket. If you wish to wear a Life Jacket one will be made available.
- Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Infants and children regardless of age are considered in the six person maximum.
- All passengers, parents or guardians are required to sign a release form. No passenger will be allowed go sailing without signing the release form. Refusal to sign a release form will not result in a refund.
- Tribeca Sailing NYC will not sail with just one person signed up for a specific time slot without obtaining prior approval prior to making a reservation.
- Gift Certificates are valid until the end of the following sailing season regardless of the time stamp on certificate. For example if purchased May of 2016, the certificate is valid until the October 31st of the 2017 sailing season.
- Gift Certificate have restrictions on certain days and times. Please call for more information.